Monday, May 5, 2008

Pure Pop for You People

Date:
May 5, 2008

Miracler:
Kelly Niland

Locations:
San Francisco,
Stuff and Things,
Facebook,
Flickr,
work stuff

5 comments:

Greg Mills said...

Dear Kelly --

I enjoyed your mix. You are a good person.

-- Greg

SamKoritz said...

Hey Kelly,

3MPMP TNG is working good on our Leopard. Have made a Pandora station from the Shins song, & a Mark Isham station. Love the Troggs song, & Sandinista is my favorite Clash album, though a sprawling mess.

artaud said...

You are a very attractive pop miracler.

Anonymous said...

I've been silently loving your Pure Pop mix. And loving your commitment to Pop in general, be it culture or 3MPMP. I've broken my silence and am spreading the love of the project! Viva late bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Slacker check-in:
a) thanks for making the ones I missed whilst rebuilding my computer available.
b) Damn that Shins song!