BTW, I like the consistent graphic identity of the official prodge missives.
Ha—thanks! Can't help myself.
I too appreciate the care taken in crafting your posts, Kelly. Although the kerning between the "O" and "T" of "REBOOT" is a bit open...If you'll still have me, please count me in on the leaner/meaner incarnation of The Prodge.Love,Douglas
WHOA. How did I not notice that. Kerning shall be fixed anon.Good to have you back, Douglas. May I call you Douglas?XOK
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BTW, I like the consistent graphic identity of the official prodge missives.
Ha—thanks! Can't help myself.
I too appreciate the care taken in crafting your posts, Kelly. Although the kerning between the "O" and "T" of "REBOOT" is a bit open...
If you'll still have me, please count me in on the leaner/meaner incarnation of The Prodge.
Love,
Douglas
WHOA. How did I not notice that. Kerning shall be fixed anon.
Good to have you back, Douglas. May I call you Douglas?
XOK
Post a Comment