kelly you RULE!
You do rule, even though I'm not first to say so.
Rats!
damn you xtina!
Congratulations, Christina! You win the Morning Prize.Other friends, you still have 2 chances to win today. Just keep refreshing your email, don't do anything/go anywhere, and you're likely to score.To the winners!XOK
you guys are amazing. cvs
Anything for a free prize! :)*AND*, is that a TDK C-60? Wow!VERY cool. Alas, I'm away from my computer most of the day today... Oh well. We'll try again tonight!
Did I win?
In the spirit of the contents I feel compelled to comment....love this! so generous....
This is a really cool idea for a product and a contest. If they were less expensive, I would be giving them out all the time.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
kelly you RULE!
You do rule, even though I'm not first to say so.
Rats!
damn you xtina!
Congratulations, Christina! You win the Morning Prize.
Other friends, you still have 2 chances to win today. Just keep refreshing your email, don't do anything/go anywhere, and you're likely to score.
To the winners!
XOK
you guys are amazing. cvs
Anything for a free prize! :)
*AND*, is that a TDK C-60? Wow!
VERY cool.
Alas, I'm away from my computer most of the day today... Oh well. We'll try again tonight!
Did I win?
In the spirit of the contents I feel compelled to comment....love this! so generous....
This is a really cool idea for a product and a contest. If they were less expensive, I would be giving them out all the time.
Post a Comment