Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sweepstakes No. 1: Winter of Fitz


We have a winner! Congratulations, RAY WELTER. Looking forward to sweating to the new-oldies with you on the 27th. XOK


An evening in SF with Fitz and the Tantrums
w/ Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. opening
Friday, January 27
At the Regency Ballroom.

Prize includes a concert ticket, two (2) drinks, and the spirited company of 3 fellow Miraclers. (Sorry, Miracling Diaspora—there will be inclusive Sweepstakes for you in the future)

You know these guys. Or you will soon be glad to. Recently included on Your Hostess' 2012 mix, here is Pickin' up the Pieces, which just received its FDA-approval as a bonafide mood enhancer. Then from Alex Tyler's 2011 3MPM mix, here's Breaking the Chains of Love. Want more? I don't blame you. Check out MoneyGrabber. What's that? You're picking up some shades of Daryl Hall in Fitz' voice? Then check out this version with muse Daryl sitting in, on Live From Daryl's House. Uncanny, eh? To further submerge yourself in the wonders of Fitz, here's Don't Gotta Work It Out, live from a boat. Even more to see on the Tube of You.

How to win Sweepstakes No. 1:
Simply be the first Miracler to comment in the box below here.

I look forward to joining the least-busy-at-work-today on the 27th. GO!
XOK

5 comments:

Kevin Seidel said...

what? I can't be first one again.

Kevin Seidel said...

(too bad I can't go...so the sweeps is still open)

ray welter said...

i can go!

Doug said...

That was fun!

alix said...

How was the show???? I'm so glad you dig 'em. And I'm thrilled to be the one who introduced you to them. You know EVERYTHING, so to find something new for you, Oh 3mpm Mistress of Music, is an awesome thing.

xoxo