listin now, early voting has started after all, like thee "Brightback", is that supposed to be Brightback Morning Light? Judging from the p....a...c....e of said song, I'm guessing so, played a show w/them down in LA one time, and they took as long to set up as one of their song takes... but hadda skip the Denver, love him in Oh God but, I was surprised how good the Kravits sounded, ah thee early 90's... Palace will be playing this sun @ the Hardly Strklee thang, me thinks, some folks n'us are planning a picnic thar, maybe sees yall then, yes when I say "some folks n'us" that probably means about 6,000 folks... Nitpicking from the man who posted a Tuxedomoon song as Tuxedo Moon, but isn't Ohio a CSN&Y song?
3 comments:
One of your songs was mis labeled.
I'm not dead (I'm in Pittsburg) should be I'm not dead (I'm in Cupertino).
I particularly like the Neil Young, Rolling Stones, & Palace songs, which actually all sound similar, & are on-theme. Good job.
listin now, early voting has started after all, like thee "Brightback", is that supposed to be Brightback Morning Light? Judging from the p....a...c....e of said song, I'm guessing so, played a show w/them down in LA one time, and they took as long to set up as one of their song takes... but hadda skip the Denver, love him in Oh God but, I was surprised how good the Kravits sounded, ah thee early 90's...
Palace will be playing this sun @ the Hardly Strklee thang, me thinks, some folks n'us are planning a picnic thar, maybe sees yall then, yes when I say "some folks n'us" that probably means about 6,000 folks...
Nitpicking from the man who posted a Tuxedomoon song as Tuxedo Moon, but isn't Ohio a CSN&Y song?
Post a Comment