Apologies to any/all Miraclers who will be spending the evening at their rehearsal dinner... The first toast will go out to ya'll, Anthony and Daniela! XOK
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll be running a little late but am looking forward to it. Sounds like good music will be playing, too.
Thanks for organizing this, & everything else, Kelly.
As long as you're there by 9 you'll be fine, cuz that's about when we're going to start the big exchange. Skateboard down, like most 40-year-olds in the hood! Or grab the back of a passing Hells Angel.
Also, it's uncanny, isn't it? how well the tunes they'll be playing that night will dovetail into next week's mix... That's all's I'm sayin'...
Yes! I'm gonna catch a ride on the back of a motorcycle. But, not with a Hells Angel. I'm more of the Cafe Bike type of girl. Kelly thanks for conjuring up fun for us on Thurs. Question: Does Castanets count as hand clapping? Hugs! Joni
I'll over by 9 w/ 2 copies of a themed mix (Dub+1), & hopefully a hoochie coochie mix for Amanda. No art or CD covers, though. Getting some graphics software that night, coincidentally, but for the time being nah. Also, my friend John is gonna party crash w/ a mix of some sort, obscure soul music, I think.
9 comments:
I'll be running a little late but am looking forward to it. Sounds like good music will be playing, too.
Thanks for organizing this, & everything else, Kelly.
:)
Well thanks for the thanks!
As long as you're there by 9 you'll be fine, cuz that's about when we're going to start the big exchange. Skateboard down, like most 40-year-olds in the hood! Or grab the back of a passing Hells Angel.
Also, it's uncanny, isn't it? how well the tunes they'll be playing that night will dovetail into next week's mix... That's all's I'm sayin'...
so what will be playing that night?
Starting at 9: The Natural Selector, a DJ playing the best of rocksteady, early reggae, version, and ska. No cover charge. Good times mon.
Yes!
I'm gonna catch a ride on the back of a motorcycle. But, not with a Hells Angel. I'm more of the Cafe Bike type of girl.
Kelly thanks for conjuring up fun for us on Thurs.
Question: Does Castanets count as hand clapping?
Hugs! Joni
Awww, Joni. Time to get yer own bike.
I'll be on mine as well.
Looking forward to seeing all my old friends!
my good friend Andrew Rush is Dj-ing that night, it will be, like, a PARTY yo!
better start on that mix, gulp....
Twas meant to be!
And by the way, all, please plan to come even if you DON'T have a mix to swap. More than anything, we want to get a Miracler hang happening.
See ya'll Thursday,
XOK
I'll over by 9 w/ 2 copies of a themed mix (Dub+1), & hopefully a hoochie coochie mix for Amanda. No art or CD covers, though. Getting some graphics software that night, coincidentally, but for the time being nah. Also, my friend John is gonna party crash w/ a mix of some sort, obscure soul music, I think.
Post a Comment