Monday, March 9, 2009

BURST!

Date:
March 9, 2009

Miracler:
Gioia diBiase

Location:
NYC

About this week's Miracler
With her wavy auburn mermaid tresses and porcelain skin, Gioia diBiase has just stepped out of a Botticelli painting and into your iPod®. Gioia’s the girl at the party whom you take to be the shy type until someone puts on the right record and a latent show-biz persona comes out, belting out the song in perfect pitch. Gioia, a fabulously talented graphic designer, splits her time between SF and NYC. (Come back soon.)

Mix is here.

Sweepstakes No. 4: Haiku entries due NOON TUESDAY for a magnificent evening with Sebastien Tellier.
One entry per haiku means more French Japanese poems = more chances to win. More info here.

5 comments:

Ray said...

Great mix, Gioia! I love the Panda Bear tune.

SamKoritz said...

Thanks! I particularly like the obscure Springsteen, I mean, Arcade Fire song.

Daniel Coffeen said...

Lots of treats here. I'm digging on that My Morning Jacket song; and I'm kind of a sucker for that Bon Iver thing. thanks and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yes, lots of treats Gioia! This one has immediately gone into regular rotation!

thanks,

Jeanne-Marie

Doug said...

Love it, Gioia. "Fake Empire" and "White Winter Hymnal" are the standouts for me. I like the My Morning Jacket track, too - off of the new album? And although I've never cared for Animal Collective, I'm really feelin' the Panda Bear. Thanks!