In honor of the year-end/beginning, we've got 2 Bonus Holiday Tracks. Many thanks to Matthew Jacobson for providing them. Enjoy. Tracks are here (under "Holiday Bonus").
Wow! Me loves me some Pas/Cal!! It seems Le Grand Magistery has my number, as it were (as my covers mix testifies with 2 songs from the label (that's 10% of the mix) —which Kelly pointed out to me, generous hostess that she is).
I am on the LGM site right now listening to more Pas/Cal and, man o man, I am sold sold sold. Delicious, surprising, a tad odd without ever seeming forced (although seeming forced ain't bad, either—but in this case it all seems so seamless). This, to me, is the apogee of pop.
Tomorrow—or the day after—I shall make it mine (I already got me the Stars). The point being this: thanks and thanks.
Ha! Well, it's a roundabout way to discover a band (FYI, the main guy in the group, "Casimer Pascal," is an alias for our would-be Miracler, Craig), so maybe he was on our list for a reason after all. Another holiday miracle, perhaps?
2 comments:
Wow! Me loves me some Pas/Cal!! It seems Le Grand Magistery has my number, as it were (as my covers mix testifies with 2 songs from the label (that's 10% of the mix) —which Kelly pointed out to me, generous hostess that she is).
I am on the LGM site right now listening to more Pas/Cal and, man o man, I am sold sold sold. Delicious, surprising, a tad odd without ever seeming forced (although seeming forced ain't bad, either—but in this case it all seems so seamless). This, to me, is the apogee of pop.
Tomorrow—or the day after—I shall make it mine (I already got me the Stars). The point being this: thanks and thanks.
Ha! Well, it's a roundabout way to discover a band (FYI, the main guy in the group, "Casimer Pascal," is an alias for our would-be Miracler, Craig), so maybe he was on our list for a reason after all. Another holiday miracle, perhaps?
Post a Comment