
Hi Miraclers,
I'm afraid I've got some new biz today that's kinda old. This group ain't working as it needs to, friends. Despite my pleas, we're 13 mixes in and only 4 have arrived complete, on time, and in working order. I'm losing time, patience, and now money (!) trying to get your mixes up each week. And with 77 more on the horizon, I gotta change the system here, lest shut the Prodge down altogether.
So, today, I'm instituting a tough-love rule which will apply to all future Miraclers, so listen up.
Starting next week, mixes which don't arrive to me complete, on time (5 days before your upload date), and in working order (CD tested on other equipment besides your computer, no iTunes authorization weirdness, etc.) won't be going up. Instead, I'll post a Bonus Mix if I have one handy and barring that, it's gonna be a long, Miracle-less (sniff) week. Those offending Miraclers will find themselves at the mercy of both popular opinion and the calendar for any future re-do date.
Sorry, but I gotta get tough here. But since the guidelines are super-E-Z, and you do receive four (4!) reminder emails leading up to your date, there's no reason we'll ever have to see a dark week in Miracleland. For a refresher on the guidelines as well as a reminder of your upload date, go here and click on both images to enlarge.
Thanks for your understanding. Let's hope this is the last post of its kind. XOK
2 comments:
Right on, Hostess! (And, uhmm, I think I still owe you a candy bar.)
You tell them Lady! You could also do the public humiliation thing and make all the transgressors do time in the "stock" during your holiday party as we pelt them with hors d'ouevres. Kidding! Just kidding to those of you I will be seeing at the holiday party. I should really make this comment anonymous. Hang in there Niland.
Post a Comment