Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vote by Sunday: Which cover for Ben's Monday mix?



Okay, Miraclers. We need your online help. Ben Tinker, our next Miracler, has got a conundrum. He's got two fab possibilities for cover art for his mix, but can't decide which one to go with.



There's the tasteful one:
Cover A:


And then there's the, um,
more playful one:
Cover B:










Which cover do you want to see floating around your online jukebox starting Monday? (Hint: the mix is grooooovie.) Vote here by hitting the "comments" link and indicating A or B. Votes will be tallied at 6pm Cali Time on Sunday, August 3. Results will be made clear upon Monday's mix unveiling. Thanks in advance for your Miraculous participation! XOK

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

B

Greg Mills said...

A

Anonymous said...

A

Anonymous said...

B

Anonymous said...

In honor of Cheech and Chong's reunion: B

hithisisjeff said...

B

Anonymous said...

A

ANTHONY the anonymous one

Paul Rauschelbach said...

Stoner God of Thunder smites Colorized Gorey! It's B!

Anonymous said...

C!

I want to see a combo of the two...in 24hrs...

If not, then: A. (I love Vikings, Superheros & medicinal activities).
joni.

Paul Rauschelbach said...

Joni has been tricked by her own butterfly ballot! That chad is definitely hanging. I demand a recount!

Anonymous said...

Yo Joni--sounds like you're leanin' towards B then. Did you maybe mean B? Cuz I think Thor would say that you do. Unless it's his medicine talkin' maybe...

Anonymous said...

B-ecause I will always know this is Ben's track when the little warrior pops up on my pod

Anonymous said...

C- For chad! (I am from Miami)
I did want B after all. Thanks for clearing that up & I'd best lay off the medicine!

Anonymous said...

B, obviously.

Anonymous said...

Not into alien Dorians. However, I am into pot smoking action figures. So I'll take B please.

Anonymous said...

Oh look, I just found 4,356 votes for B.

Anonymous said...

The City of Chicago has 789,000 votes for B

Anonymous said...

And the votes are in! Was hoping for a clean finish, but Kat and Dick just can't keep their noses out of this stuff.

Thanks to everyone who voted. It's clear what the people want, and that is what they shall have.

Until Monday!
XOK